Here’re some good resources to consider for learning iOS development. These are useful for everyone, no matter how novice or experienced you are. So, go ahead and give some of them a try, if you really want to make a career in iOS development.
- Let’s Build That App: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuP2vJ6kRutQBfRmdcI92mA/featured
- Sean Allen: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTw29mcP12YlTt1EpUaVJw
- Code With Chris: https://www.youtube.com/user/CodeWithChris/
- Ray Wenderlich’s Store of Books & Other Stuff
- Mastering Swift 4- Jon Hoffman
- Paul Hudson’s store of books for learning Swift
There’re some other good resources too which you can consider for learning iOS development eg. websites, blogs, online learning platforms like Udemy, Treehouse, Udacity etc. If I missed some other good resource or you know about some of them for learning iOS development then please comment it in the comments section below so that others can get something out of it.
I hope these references may help you somehow for starting your career as an iOS developer.
PS. These are just some of the resources that I am aware of right now. There are other resources available on internet including books, videos, blogs and other stuff which you can consider too. I’ll also update this list with new resources time to time.
Keep brewing, keep coding..