How To Watch Apple’s Keynote Livestream 2018 – New iPhone Launch Event
The stage is set to witness the biggest and most awaited Apple event of 2018 at Steve Jobs Theatre in Cupertino, California at 10 AM Pacific time on 12 September, 2018. Apple is ready to announce a whole new lineup of their iPhones & hopefully some new products too.
It’s expected that company is going to launch three new iPhones along with all new Apple Watch and iPad. It’s also rumoured that one of the iPhones will also have a dual sim slot support. It can also be expected that company is going to announce some other devices/products as well like a whole new Apple TV, enhanced AirPods, or Apple HomePod.
So, there’re lot of expectations that Apple fans are having from the company. If you want to watch this event live, here’re some important points to note for this year’s Apple’s Special Event.
When Apple’s Event Will Start
- 10 AM Pacific Time
- 10.30 PM Indian Standard Time
- 1 PM Eastern Time
- 6 PM British Time
- 7 PM Central European Time
- 1 AM China Time (Thursday)
- 3 AM Australian Eastern Time (Thursday)
- An iPhone, iPad running safari on iOS 10 or above
- A Mac running safari browser on macOS Sierra 10.12 or above
- Apple TV running tvOS 10.2 or above (You can either use AirPlay or can download the Apple Events App for live streaming the iPhone launch event on your Apple TV)
- You may watch the iPhone event even on the Chrome or Firefox browsers too (required MSE, H.264, and AAC)
Join us 12 September at 6:00 pm to watch the #AppleEvent live on Twitter. Tap ❤️ below and we’ll send you updates on event day. pic.twitter.com/ufxuu3kt9H
— Apple (@Apple) September 10, 2018
How To Watch Apple’s iPhone Launch Event 2018 Replay
That’s all for now. Stay tuned on the blog to get more news/updates related to Apple World. Thanks for your time. 🙂